Lead the race!
CERTIFICATION | DIPLOMA | BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
Achieve knowledge from noted experts in their respective fields
In partnership with the Philippine Institute for Supply Management
in partnership with Oriel Stat A Matrix
How can I be included in Ateneo CCE's mailing list of upcoming courses?
You could send an e-mail to email@example.com and one could specify his field of interest or courses. Kindly provide your Full Name, Nickname, Company / Organization Name, Position / Designation, Office Phone Number, Office Fax Number and Mobile Phone Number, and Company and Personal E-mail Addresses.
How do I register for a program?
There are two ways participants could make their registration for a program. These are:
- Online Registration through the Ateneo CCE website; or
- Fax the registration sheet found at the back of the brochures to +(632) 810-7809.
Can I cancel my registration even if I had sent out my registration sheet?
Yes. Cancellations made within the 10-day period prior to course schedule shall be charged a cancellation fee. Fifty percent (50%) of the course fee shall apply.
Can you customize courses for a company?
Yes, Ateneo CCE can customize courses according to the needs of your company. For more information on customize or in-house programs, you may please coordinate with Ms. Marleth Calanog @ Tel Nos. 840-2050 / 840-1742, Fax Nos.810-7809 / 867-3824 / 894-5497 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre Training FAQ
Do I need to bring anything on the first day of course?
There are programs wherein participants are requested to bring certain materials. An example will be a calculator for the finance courses. In special cases, the sales executive will inform the participant to bring any necessary materials or documents required.
During Training FAQ
What happens if I was not able to comply with the 80% minimum attendance requirement?
It is Ateneo's thrust to ensure maximum learning to all participants attending our courses. In case a participant failed to comply with the 80% minimum attendance requirement, he/she will receive a certificate of attendance inclusive of dates attended only. As for the diploma course participants, failure to complete the minimum attendance requirement will forfeit ones chance to receive a Director's Award.
What if I want to receive my certificate despite my attendance issues?
The participant can still receive the certificate. He/she is deemed necessary to attend the module he/she missed on next public run with an incidental fee. For more information regarding the incidental fee please contact the sales executive in-charge of the course.
Post Training FAQ
Can I get a certification for the course I have attended?
Yes, a participant can receive a certification upon payment of processing fee. For more information, please call the Training Support Services Group at (632) 810-7864 or (632) 840-1246.
When can I get my certification?
Certificates will be processed within one (1) working week. To claim them, please present a valid ID and official receipt of the course payment. Should you send a representative, an authorization letter, photocopy of the participant's ID, and a photocopy of the representative's ID are required.
I'm taking my MBA at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business. How do I earn credits for the courses I attended at Ateneo CCE? What other information should I know when crediting units for my MBA?
- Please inform the sales executive supported with a letter for credit dutifully signed by the Ateneo Professional School (APS) Registrar.
- Advance credit units to be given for such approved CCE courses shall only qualify as credit units in lieu of the electives course requirement of the MBA Program and shall not substitute or replace core or integrating courses.
- Students who apply for CCE courses for accreditation as electives shall only be allowed up to a maximum of 6 units (or two equivalent subjects) if they are in the MBA Standard Program and up to a maximum of 9 units (three equivalent subjects) if they are in the Middle Manager and Regis Program subject to seat, time, quality point index and attendance.
- To qualify as one elective in the MBA Program, the CCE course shall be conducted for at least 5 days or 40 hours seat time for Standard and 4 days or 32 hours seat time for Middle Managers and Regis Program facilitated by an approved and qualified faculty - facilitator.
- The students must obtain a QPI of at least 3.0 in the CCE course and their attendance to the program shall be recorded and certified by the CCE Executive Director before submission to the APS Regisrar.
- The CCE Programs on Leadership and Management Development Program, Project Management Program and others which are essentially full-blown programs consisting of more than 100 hours each, may be credited with the full 6 credit units as electives.
- We can only give a pass or fail notice for the Treasury Certification Program (TCP). No equivalent grade is given.
- No request for grades will be accepted after the course run.
Diploma Courses FAQ
When can I get my plaque?
Plaques will be released three (3) months after the end of the last module.
What if I failed to submit project/s?
CCE notifies a participant once he/she failed to submit project/s. The participant is given one (1) week to submit the project otherwise he/she is required to repeat the module with an incidental fee. For more information regarding the incidental fee please contact the sales executive in-charge of the course.
Until when can I take the module/s I missed to complete the course?
The participant is given one (1) year to complete the modules and submit its requirements.