You may send an e-mail to email@example.com specifying your field of interest/s. Kindly provide the following: full name; nickname; company / organization name; position / designation; office phone & fax number; mobile phone number; and company & personal e-mail addresses.
There are two ways participants could make their registration for a program. These are:
- Online Registration through the Ateneo CCE website; or
- Fax the registration sheet found at the back of the brochures to +(632) 810-7809.
You may contact the sales executive in charge of the course. Inform him/her regarding the cancellation of your registration. Cancellations made within the 10-day period prior to course schedule shall be charged a cancellation fee. Fifty percent (50%) of the course fee shall apply.
Yes, Ateneo CCE can customize courses according to the needs of your company. For more information on customize or in-house programs, you may contact Ms. Marleth Calanog @ Tel Nos. 830-2050 / 840-1742, Fax Nos.810-7809 / 867-3824 / 894-5497 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre Training FAQ
There are programs wherein you may be requested to bring certain materials. An example will be a calculator for finance courses. The sales executive will send you pre-training reminders that may include materials or documents required in class.
- Please inform the sales executive supported with a letter for credit dutifully signed by the Ateneo Professional Schools (APS) Registrar. The request for grade form may be downloaded from the Ateneo Graduate School of Business website under the downloadable forms. Attach the CCE brochure or course description of the chosen course.
- Advance credit units to be given for such approved CCE courses shall only qualify as credit units in lieu of the electives course requirement of the MBA Program and shall not substitute or replace core or integrating courses.
- Students who apply for CCE courses for accreditation as electives shall only be allowed up to a maximum of 6 units (or two equivalent subjects) subject to program duration, quality point index, submission of course requirements (integrating project or examination) and attendance.
- To qualify as an elective in the Standard MBA Program, a CCE course should be at least five (5) days or 40 hours in duration. For Middle Managers and Regis Program, a CCE course should be at least four (4) days or 32 hours in duration. Furthermore, the course should be facilitated by an approved and qualified resource person.
- The students must obtain a QPI of at least 3.0 in the CCE course and their attendance to the program shall be recorded and certified by the CCE Executive Director before submission to the APS Regisrar.
- The CCE Programs on Leadership and Management Development Program, Project Management Program and others which are essentially full-blown programs consisting of more than 100 hours each, may be credited with the full 6 credit units as electives.
- We can only give a pass or fail notice for the Treasury Certification Program (TCP). No equivalent grade is given.
- No request for grades will be accepted after the course run.
During Training FAQ
It is Ateneo's thrust to ensure maximum learning to all participants attending our courses. If you failed to comply with the 80% minimum attendance requirement, you may receive a certificate of attendance inclusive of dates attended. In addition, if you are a diploma course student, failure to complete the minimum attendance requirement will forfeit your chance to receive a Director's Award and will also be issued a certificate of attendance.
Post Training FAQ
You are required to attend the module you missed on the next public run, subject to an incidental fee. For more information regarding the incidental fee, please contact the sales executive handling the program.
Yes, you may receive a certification letter upon payment of the processing fee. For more information, please call the Training Support Services Group at (632) 810-7864 or (632) 840-1246.
Upon payment of the processing fee, you may claim your certification letter after seven (7) business days. To claim, please present a valid ID and official receipt of the course payment. Should you send a representative, an authorization letter, a photocopy of your ID, and a photocopy of the representative's ID are required.
Diploma Courses FAQ
Plaques will be released three (3) months after the end of the last module.
You will be notified by CCE regarding your failure to submit the project/s on the specified deadline. You will be given one (1) week to submit. Otherwise, you will be required to repeat the module, subject to an incidental fee. For more information regarding the incidental fee please contact the sales executive handling the program.
You are given one (1) year to complete the modules and submit academic requirements.